Men and women commit up to 18 days away from their families for free to drive pink fire trucks and pink police cars across America. The Pink Heals Tour can last as long as three Months, visiting hundreds of communities, while driving thousands of miles. They bring a program to cities and towns across the country, inspiring people and our political leadership to start putting people first, starting with our women! This selfless effort by these individuals who drive these vehicles along with the thousands of people who have signed the trucks and cars, are the inspiration for your City to come out and celebrate the program! This is not just about the Public Safety, this is about doing what is right for the very people that we are suppose to serve.
- Please do not take our trucks and use us as a static display on a street corner or in front of a local business, we can do that without asking.
- Get your teachers and students involved, our children are our future and we are teaching them a very important message about family and community.
- The Mayor and City Manager are a very important part of this program, it’s very important that our message is not confused with being just a public safety effort! Your political leadership needs to be a major focus of this effort whether Republican, Democrat or any other organization they belong to! That is why we give art and marketing material to all the other agencies that are working for the people in their community, just like the police and fire departments!
- Please hold events celebrating the women of your communities, all we are doing is bringing people out based on the love we have for her. Put on a wellness fair, invite all the charities within your local area or County that are out there helping our people with their fight for life! Do not guarantee any charity money until they come and show the people what they do and explain how they operate. Then once there, we can surprise them with a small or large donation as long as they show up!
- If we are truly in service to our people, it should never be about the money; love, selflessness, compassion for others and we begin to build trust, then the money will follow. Dave Graybill
This program is to be used to rally people together to celebrate people, starting with all women. We have focused our labor of love from this program for the fight against cancer.
When using our program make sure you work for the people and not large organizations. It is important that we come together selflessly and not just because there is a dollar amount being generated!
This is not just an awareness campaign!
This is for all your tax based agencies to use, it will help them fund raise and celebrate the women and families in their community!
This is not a Democrat, Republican or Union movement; a person or group cannot own a labor of Love! This is about taking care of our people, putting them first by working for them and not causes!
This is not for any one leader to ask or order you to direct your labor of love or fundraising dollars out of your community, County or State! True leaders inspire people to do great things and give them the ability to do the right thing, especially when it is directed to our people closest to us!
We want to make it law that all states make it mandatory that fundraising dollars stay in their State. If each state controlled their labor of love from fundraising, then infrastructure for immediate care will come to your State.
If your State had the best health care program and best education system, where would everybody move? What would happen to your real estate values and your tax base?
If we donate a $100 dollars to a charity than we should decide how much of it goes to research or stay local.
If we give you our brand for free and are willing to travel for months imprinting our core message of love and Hope by putting people first before ourselves, please don’t change our brand or message! We believe in the eyes of your community it will look to self-serving!
If you are a tax based organization you should not use an awareness ribbon on any of your apparel or merchandise! Please if you are going to rap or paint a pink police car or fire truck; do not put an awareness ribbon on the side of it! Remember you do not work for causes or corporate organizations, you serve the people. By using our brand you celebrate all people, we just acknowledge that we put our women first in her battle for life. If money is raised by your labor of love, you can then direct it anywhere you want within your community that helps our women and families battling all cancer!
How does the Pink Heals Movement create immediate care?
We give our “Art/Brand” to all tax based organizations like fire departments, police departments, school districts or any other organization within each State that exists through your hard earned tax dollars. Then by adopting our Pink Heals program they start to fund raise for the people that pay their taxes, starting with our women. We focus this labor of Love towards the fight against all cancer, making sure that 100% of the money raised by these organizations stays local, thus creating immediate care! We believe as the program grows we will begin to provide more support for other health related issues but we had to start with cancer!
How does the Pink Heals Movement create jobs?
There are only a few states that require all fundraising dollars stay within their state. You would think that in today’s climate of out of control spending and the lack of trust in our leadership, we would make it mandatory that our volunteerism and money raised through our labor of love would be directed to the very people we are suppose to be serving. Think of all the money that leaves your State by way of fundraising, think of all the salaries that are made away from home by using your passion to do good for others in need. Just think if we kept the millions of dollars that are being sent away and used it locally, we would have to create jobs and then immediate care would follow.
How does the Pink Heals Movement save jobs?
“By the People for the People”
What if the world’s most powerful brand was based on Love by simply putting people first, starting with our women. What if this brand was given for free to help create immediate care in your communities? What if the brand represented people and not a large corporation or corporate charity? What if by wearing this brand you celebrated, volunteered and fund-raised for the very people that pay your salaries through taxes? People will not allow you to loose your job, as long as we focus on them and not causes or large corporate charities. By putting people first and adopting the Pink Heals Movement, you will save thousands of jobs!